If you a got collapsible item to display on a perticular page, this is where you do it. This item will just an accumulation list of items as long as you put under relavant block group.
You need to be logged in and have at least editor permissions to perform this action.
- Click on the Content menu item in the top right.
- On the page that appears, click on the Add content link.
- On the page that appears, click on the Basic page link. Here is a shortcut.
- To complete the form you need to select two important things including to add a title, some text and if require an image (note: image is not mandatory).
- Select relevant reference page where this page should be appear.
- Make sure to select check box of "Create a block for this node" in the "Node block" tab at the bottom vertical menu.
- Complete the form.
- To display the page, Click on the Structure menu item in the top right.
- On the page that appears, click on the Blocks.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page and look for the item called " (Nodeblock: Basic page): %Page Title%". Click on "configure" link at the right side.
- Select option from "Block collapse behavior", The default option is " Collapsible, collapsed " but if you need, you could change it to another.
- Scroll down the page and Select option "Only the listed pages" in Pages tab and add relevant page name below in the textarea. (e.g. check the key-findings page for reference.)
- Click on Save block. Done.
Note : The sequence of the block is differ as per requirement of specific page. So please arrange according to your requirement here.